Thursday, January 30, 2014

Retro Sketch 99 - You are my Sunshine

Just dropping by to share a card I made for this weeks Retro Sketch No 99 Challenge.

So firstly here is the sketch from the Retro Girls -



And this is the card I created:


For my card I have made a few changes to the sketch - I have created a regular 4"x 6" card rather than the square, moved the sentiment and added a tab.

I used one of my new favourite paper pads for this project - Kaisercraft Confetti and my latest absolute favourite die from MFT - their Feathers and Arrows die. 



Most of the embellished pieces were made from the paper pad embellishments or from trimming something down from the patterned paper in the pad.  The button was tied with two strands of thread to provide a different look too.  There is a little edge distressing and foam mounting on some elements to add some texture and dimension.

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card,love the colours ,thanks for sharing.

    hugs paula x

    http://stampingcomerainorshine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...