Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 in Review

Just wanted to pop in and share some of the highlights of my 2013 creative year.  I was incredibly blessed to be part of some AWESOME design teams in 2013, have a fabulous group of ladies support my card making endeavours by attending my cards classes and making them all sell out classes and I have enjoyed seeing the sales of my cards through retail stores and through supportive family and friends.  To each and every person who has supported my creative endeavours - THANK YOU!

Here is a few of my favourite creations from 2013.

From classes at Scrappy Hollow:



 
Design Team assignments with Aussie Scrap Source:



 
 
Gifts for special occasions:


Challenges I played along with:

 
 
Guest Design Team creations for Scrapmatts:
 


 
Special request cards:
 

 

Now as 2014 unfolds I am so excited to be continuing my paper crafting journey by continuing my teaching at Scrappy Hollow, joining in on a few new challenge blogs and even have some new design ventures in the pipe works.  Look forward to sharing more with you throughout the year!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...