Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Getting My Mojo Back


Although the last few weeks have been very busy this week has seen me find a little more spare time to just play and what better way to play than with my favourite challenge blog as inspiration - Mojo Monday!

I love this weeks inspirational sketch by the talented Julee Tilman - here it is!



And this is my card creation:




As you can see I have flipped the sketch.  My circular element was created with one of my favourite dies from MFT Stamps - their die-namics Dainty Doily.

Papers were from the MME Collectable "Unforgettable" collection and I also used Kaisercraft card in ivory.

I have really enjoyed playing along with the sketch challenge again!  Thanks to the Mojo Monday DT for their inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...