Sunday, February 17, 2013

Aussie Scrap Source Design Team

Last week over at ASS I was their featured DT member.  Here is a link to the post.  I am still so incredibly grateful and honoured to be part of this amazing DT.  I pinch myself every time I see my name and projects featured on their blog alongside all of the other DT members - many of whom I have followed for years!  To have been asked to join has been a dream come true!  I am looking forward to a year filled with lots of new and exciting paper crafting adventure with Aussie.  My first post should hit the blog an March so stay tuned!!!!!

Here are some of the projects I created for the DT feature post:

First up an inspiration board that I made for my craft studio -


 
 
 
And then some cards featuring my absolute favourite paper company - My Minds Eye!




 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...