Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 A Year in Review!

With 2012 rapidly coming to a close I thought I would post some of the creations/cards I have made this year.  For this first post I have some to share from January through to April.

January 2012 - MOJO 224


I loved this MOJO sketch (but then again I love them all!!!) and working with the Martha Stewart papers.

 

February 2012 - MOJO 227

 
Feb was a hugely exciting month for me as I was made a MOJO Sketch Champion for the first time!!!
 
Here is the announcement post here
 
And this is the card I created
 

I framed this card and have it on the shelf in my craft studio.  I was so honoured and proud to have been given this award.

 

March 2012 - Cards at Scrappy Hollow


I absolutely LOVE teaching cards classes at Scrappy Hollow.  Sharing my passion and papercrafting discoveries is what it's all about for me.  Seeing the ladies in class finish a card of which they are both happy with and proud of makes my heart sing!

In March the demand for my classes was overwhelming, waiting lists, bookings for the whole year etc etc.  I am so honoured and very grateful to the ladies who supported me by coming to class.  I have made some lovely friends through the classes which I treasure as well.

Here is my March Class cards:




 

April 2012 - CR84FN Colour Challenges

 
Sketch challenges are so much fun and this month I also discovered how much fun colour challenges can be as well.  The talented Mona Pendleton - whom I admire GREATLY- runs this challenge and I played along.  Here is the card I made and you can see the original post here
 
 
 
So there you have it - the first 4 months of 2012 in review.  Stay tuned as I will post more reviews in the next few days and also give you an insight into my plans for 2013.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...