Monday, August 13, 2012

ISSC28 - Best Wishes

The talented team over at iSpy have spied another fabulous card maker and the sketch from her creation is really cute.  This is the sketch for challenge #28:


Thanks to Mary Brown for the inspiration for the sketch.  I adore the fishtail banners and the sketch lends itself to be as simple or as detailed as you want. 


Here is the card I created:



The papers were from Simple Stories "Summer Fresh". I have been looking forward to using this paper range. 





I also used some of my MFT dies - min royal rolled rose, fishtail banner stax and the polka dot label.  I added a punched circle, some punch bunch leaves, Green Tara flowers and a rub on for the sentiment.




The bow was made from cream seam binding which I wet and scrunched.

Thanks for stopping by!






4 comments:

  1. I just love the gingham Leanne. And my family and I have a special place in our hearts for the spotty papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple stories papers and fabulous bow with rose!!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanna - I love your card - so shabby chic! So happy to have you play along with iSpy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne! This is just stunning and I'm in love with that paper flower! Wow! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...