Friday, May 4, 2012

iSpy Sketch ISSC13

Just wanted to share the latest sketch challenge from  the iSpy sketch team.  I have not been able to play along for a few weeks but with things getting back to normal around home and the challenge deadlines being changed I found this week was the perfect time to play along again. Thanks to the iSpy team and the featured designer - Dawn Mercedes for the inspiration!



And this is the card I created -


The papers were from My Minds Eye and Die Cuts with a View.
I teamed them up with Bazzill cardstock, seam binding, MFT dies, Green Tara buds and a vintage brad from Stampin Up.



The rolled mini roses were die cut from fabric. I just can't stop making these gorgeous little flowers! I also used the left over wire from the buds by curling it and adding it to the flower spray.  The stamp was from the "Tag You're It" MFT set.


The vintage brad was added to the seam binding bow together with some vintage twine.



This is the card standing up - so you can see the dimensional layers created by the flowers and other embellishments.

Thanks for dropping by!








1 comment:

  1. Love me some crinkly ribbon, antique Brads, flowers and such!!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...